(as of Sep 29,2020 12:39:06 UTC – Details)
The loaded-with-technology fairway metals feature a Flight Tuning System (FTS) that includes 11- gram and 3-gram interchangeable weights, Cup Face Technology with Variable Face Thickness (VFT Technology) for an expanded sweet spot, multi-material usage of Carbon Fiber for ideal weight distribution and a new and improved SlipStream™ Sole for faster clubhead speed through the turf.
The FTS™ Technology allows adjustable sole weights to be moved to two alternate settings; an 11-gram weight in the heel, 3-gram weight in the rear for lower spin, slice-reducing shape and a medium launch and then the 3-gram weight in the heel and 11-gram weight in the rear for medium spin, neutral shape and a higher launch. Additional weight screws can be purchased as a kit that includes 6-gram, 9- gram and 14-gram weights.
The EXS fairway metal head features premium exotic metals; a brand new United States manufactured, high-density Carpenter steel. The hyper-strength strength steel is quench-hardened, a special heating technique that takes 750 degrees to provide an extreme amount of strength while allowing for a thinner face. This cup face design allowed for Tour Edge to make the face thinner than in any previous model for a greater energy transfer.
- FTS (Flight Tuning System) – Allows adjustable sole weights to be moved to two alternate FTS settings
- U.S Carpenter Hyper-Strength Steep Cup Face – Quench hardened high-density steel made thinner yet stronger with special heating technique
- Carbon Fiber Toe – Allows the weight to be repositioned lower and toward the rear of the head for an extremely high MOI
- Variable Face Thickness – Thin and thick compartments strategically positioned to provide optimal forgiveness even on off-center hits
- Forward CG Position – Center of gravity is positioned closer to the face for less spin
FTS (Flight Tuning System)
U.S Carpenter Hyper-Strength Steep Cup Face
Carbon Fiber Toe
Variable Face Thickness
Forward CG Position