(as of Oct 16,2020 22:50:23 UTC – Details)
– Precision ground and engineered to exacting tolerances to ensure that it does not compromise the R&A and USGA rules regarding width and depth.
– Fantastic results on both V and U shaped grooves.
– Works by sharpening the rolled over metal edges that have collapsed in the grooves of your club whilst at the same time removing the particles of dirt, sand and grit within the grooves that have built up over time.
– Comes with two different cutting ends. One is U shaped, the other V shaped. You choose which one to use.
– Made from a high grade vacuum heat treated precision tool steel with a maximum hardness of 65 Rockwell.
Do not replace irons and wedges. Re-groove them and extend their life with our grove sharpener
Works on both U-grooves and V-grooves on all irons, wedges and utility clubs
Aircraft Aluminum Body, Hardened Tool Steel Tip, Extra long 4.5 inch knurled handle for better grip
The sealing ring design at the interface can effectively prevent the cutter head from rusting